FW: Join Clergy for Obama ~ link to Obama's Website
Thanks to Rev. Paula Bishop for forwarding. I am forwarding to all my minister friends, even though I realize you may also receive it from other sources. -- Rick Mitchell
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paula Bishop Pociecha <soul-full@comcast.net>
Date: 2008/9/19
Subject: FW: Join Clergy for Obama ~ link to Obama's Website
To: paula@ccncn.org
From: Paula Bishop Pociecha <soul-full@comcast.net>
Date: 2008/9/19
Subject: FW: Join Clergy for Obama ~ link to Obama's Website
To: paula@ccncn.org
Please take action if this suits you, or just ignore and delete if it doesn't. Just passing along to widely distrubute....
Paula
--
Rev. Paula Bishop Pociecha
Minister of Congregational Care
CCNC-N
9260 Alcosta Blvd., C-18
San Ramon CA 94583
(925) 556-9900
soul-full@comcast.net
Rev. Paula Bishop Pociecha
Minister of Congregational Care
CCNC-N
9260 Alcosta Blvd., C-18
San Ramon CA 94583
(925) 556-9900
soul-full@comcast.net
-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
From: Alexandra ChildsSubject: Join Clergy for Obama ~ link to Obama's Website
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:10:56 +0000ps My apologies if this seems too forward to you, but I am forgoing a little decorum because this time in history feels so urgent, as if we are hanging over a precipice. It's more important to speak our truths than to focus only on being polite.. Thank You for all that you are passionate about too!!
Greetings Friends & Colleagues,
Please check out the link below as a chance to join other clergy in supporting Barack Obama. I hope you will join me and spread the word in wider circles. Of course, I share this not as the pastor of any specific church (because I'm not!) but as a concerned and faithful citizen writing to friends and colleagues.
I feel in my bones this is an election for the soul of America... Who do we REALLY want to be in this world ? A fear-based warrior, rouge, debtor nation ? Or a nation in relationship with the rest of the world, and once again a leader, with allies and compassion for humanity and the earth.
Go to http://clergy4obama.wordpress.com/add-your-signature/
Got Hope ? Peace and power to the people.

<< Home